Frequently Asked Questions
If the event is not sold out, tickets will be available at the door. Register online to save on the at-the-door price. All meal plans must be pre-purchased online by Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
No. You only need to register once for the event, then you are free to attend as many workshops as you want.
Elders (seniors) 65 and older are eligible for a reduced ticket fee, if needed. Full-time students are also eligible, if in financial need and with student ID.
Please review our Scholarship and Work Study programs found here: Click to view Scholarships and Work Study options
Bryn Athyn College
2945 College Dr
Bryn Athyn, PA 19009, US
Please see our lodging options here: View Lodging options
No camping is available onsite.
- Vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free options available
- Meal tickets will not be available to purchase at the door. They must be purchased online prior to the beginning of the event in order to ensure the caterers have an accurate head-count.
- Meal tickets include 3 meals: Saturday lunch and dinner + Sunday brunch
- If you do not purchase a meal ticket, please plan accordingly.
On Campus Dining:
1. Pre-purchased meals are provided by SAGE Dining Services, cooked from scratch using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Their talented chefs enhance mealtime with a wide array of options and flavors, including gluten-free, non-vegetarian options as well as vegetarian and vegan fare. A full salad bar is always available for lunch and dinner. Meal tickets must be pre-purchased.
2. The Lion’s Café, in the College Center, offers grab-n-go items for purchase, such as sandwiches and wraps, as well as smoothies, tea, coffee and snacks.
Yes, the Lion’s Café will be open during their posted hours.
The Lion’s Cafe will be open, serving a variety of beverages, including coffee. Beverages are also included during mealtimes for ticket holders.
Yes! Please join the private Facebook group to connect with other travellers. Go to Facebook Group
There is no childcare available at this event. Children may attend, if supervised and interested in classes. Children must be registered as participants.
Only registered service animals may be present on the grounds. Please contact us if planning on bringing a service animal.
Yes! All workshops will be recorded (audio only) and available for purchase after the conclusion of the event.
Please complete the form below selecting Raffle Donation. We'll be in touch soon!
- Notebook & pen
- Refillable beverage container
- Appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear (possibly rain gear) for outdoor plant walks
- Money for shopping our vendor stands (some vendors may choose to accept cash only)
Please complete the form below, and we'll be in touch soon!