Hobbs’ Blender Tea RecipeDifficulty: Easy
Handful of fresh or dried herbs: rosemary, sage, oregano, mint — you choose!
3 cups freshly boiled water
- Optional Ingredients
Honey to taste
Juice of lemon to taste
- If using dried herbs, soak for 30 minutes in hot water.
- Place herbs in blender with enough water to cover them and blend until creamy.
- Add freshly boiled water, let cool, and blend again.
- Add juice of lemon, and/or honey if desired.
- Steep 10-30 minutes. Blend again.
- Strain if desired, or enjoy as is. Delicious!